Wednesday 29 April 2009

More reaction to last night

Well the aftermath of last night's murderer reveal is certainly making waves among the show's characters, but what about the show's Fiver fans? Here's some more responses that we've found online. As usual, it's close to impossible to find any criticism of the show from those who actually take the time to watch it.

Supersoapgirl, on Digital Spy: "I've been really shocked by just how good this is when you get into it. I've only been watching since it started on Fiver but now I'm hooked! It'll be interesting to see how it progresses now the mystery is over. It's a shame it hasn't been recommissioned as I think it had a lot of potential."

misspeg, on Digital Spy: "They really need to rethink recommissioning it. [...] I think they should keep an eye on viewing figures towards the end of the series and advertise it more! If they'd advertised some of the more recent storylines then I think more people might have picked up on it and thought OH maybe this is getting better."

Pierced Musie, on Back to the Bay: "Wow... the acting completely put some of the Home and Away cast to shame. [...] Awesome moments."

Luke, petition supporter: "I can't believe I missed this fantastic soap on the Beeb! I really hope Five recommission another series!"

Ruth, petition supporter: "It's the best show in a long time."

Sam, petition supporter: "Please please add another series! This is a great show, but it was NEVER marketed properly so most of my friends who love Home and Away, and who would have loved this show, never watched it!"

As usual, we encourage anyone who feels the same way to express their views directly (but politely) to the people who count - the BBC, Five and Ten. Emails are great too but bear in mind that physical letters often show more passion/commitment because they take a little bit more effort.

Thanks for reading the blog and keep visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment